PROSELEC SEGURIDAD S.A.U.
The Environmental Policy established by the management of PROSELEC aims to direct the activities inherent in marketing, installation and maintenance of security equipment and systems towards a continual improvement curve in all areas of its environmental management in accordance with the following general criteria:
- Development of processes and activities according to the criteria established in the documents that form part of the System of Management in order to ensure that the environmental impact resulting from said activities is controlled.
- Full compliance with the legal requirements and norms in all areas of activity.
- Pollution prevention by means of the minimalisation of the environmental impact of our activity and processes: reduction in the quantity of residual waste and speeding up the management and processing of its disposal, reutilisation and recycling of materials, efficiency in the consumption of primary materials, water and electrical energy.
- Incorporation of clean technology and practices in all areas of activity.
- Consideration towards and active pursuit of the preceeding criteria on behalf of interested parties with regard to the healthy development of its environmental management, both of internal and external origin. In order to effect this Policy and ensure the continual improvement to the System of Management established within our business, PROSELEC relies on the active participation of all its personnel, and to achieve this aim will not fail to contribute to the education and sensitisation of its employees both in terms of environmental planning and quality with all available means at its disposal.
Likewise, PROSELEC puts this policy at the disposal of its customers or interested parties as evidence of its continual commitment to protect and improve the Environment.
« Go back
PROSELEC SEGURIDAD S.A.U. Tfn: 91 121 71 50